Kevin Levrone Gold Lean Mass from Levrone Signature Series provides a huge 70g of protein in each of its massive 200g servings, an almost equal 72g of carbohydrates with only 12g of that sugar, 12g of fat, and 676 calories. As mentioned, there are a few other features in the product, with a full 5g of creatine monohydrate, a gram each of d-aspartic acid, Tribulus, fenugreek, and MCT oil.
Kevin Levrone and Levrone Signature Series’ Gold Lean Mass is a relatively lean gainer, and with that essentially 1:1 protein to carbohydrate ratio, it gives you plenty of room to change the serving to suit your needs. There are already some retailers stocking the brand’s Gold Line mass gainer with only one flavor to choose from at the moment in a traditional Chocolate.
Benefits of Kevin Levrone Lean Mass
- Whey Protein Isolate & Whey Protein Hydrolyzed & Whey Protein Concentrate
- High protein concentration – each serving provides up to 70g of pure protein!
- ideal for people working on pure muscle mass.
- Proteins support the growth and maintenance of muscle mass, especially during regular strength and endurance physical activity.
- Proteins are a rich source of valuable amino acids, especially exogenous BCAA.
- Exogenous amino acids may play a role in protein regeneration and synthesis.
protein complex [whey protein isolate (from milk), whey protein concentrate (from milk), hydrolyzed whey protein concentrate (from milk)], carbohydrate complex (maltodextrin, glucose), creatine monohydrate, CLA powder, MCT oil powder, L-glutamine, cocoa5, taurine, cocoa13,14, instant coffee15, D-aspartic acid (DAA), fenugreek extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.), Tribulus Terrestris extract (Tribulus Terrestris L.), calcium β -hydroxy- β -methylbutyrate (Ca HMB), L-arginine, L-ornithine
Do not use it if you are allergic to any of the product compounds. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. May contain cereals (gluten), eggs, soy. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a dry place, at room temperature (15-25°C). Protect against the light. Do not freeze.
The measure included in the packet serves to facilitate portioning, but it does not guarantee precise dosing. It is advisable to use scales in order to measure out the exact amount.
If you take medications, you should consult your doctor before you consume the product.